Welcome to New Hope Church. We‘re glad you’re here. At New Hope, our purpose is to help families find and follow Jesus Christ. To do this, we have a simple mission statement: connect, grow, serve. We’d love to help you get connected with us, grow in your faith with us, and serve alongside us.
Church is more than just a building you come to sit through some singing and speaking every week. We’re a tight-knit community, welcoming to visitors. New Hope is about worshiping Jesus Christ through worship and fellowship, and seeking God’s will for our church and community. We’re a family here, and we’d love to have you join us anytime and become a part of our family.
New Hope Church is eager to provide links to our weekly sermons. You can click on the player and listen to the message streamed live or click on the bold title and download the message. You can also subscribe to the podcast by clicking on podcast link below and listen later in a device of your choice. We also offer a RSS feed to notify you when a new message is available.
Where can I find the church campus?
- New Hope Church is located approximately 1.1 miles east of loop 224 in Nacogdoches Texas on Hwy 21 East toward San Augustine (Map Link)
- Community Groups 10:00 am
- Morning Worship 11:00 am
- Fellowship Meal 6:00 pm
- Adult Bible Study 7:00 pm
- Youth Group 6:30 pm
What should I Expect in the Worship Services ?
- Worship usually begins with a countdown timer shown on the projection screen as the Worship Team gathers. The service will begin with music and everyone is invited to participate. The lyrics are displayed on the screen above the stage.
- Be sure to take a Church Bulletin. Important information is provided along with fill-in blanks for the Sunday morning message.
- An opportunity to give offerings and tithes is also provided during the morning service.
As our guest, please don’t feel obligated to give.
- The sermon given from the pulpit will be Christ-centered that will not only help you understand God’s word, but also apply His teachings to your daily life.
- Usually at the end of the service an opportunity will be given for an altar call. We here at New Hope want you to know that every moment the altar is open for prayer and any need you may have.